Monday, July 4, 2011

No training wheels!

The other day Tate was out riding his bike and Jord decided to take off his training wheels. I was worried because he's not even 4 yet, I thought he was way too young, but he hopped right on and rode away like it was something he'd been doing for months! I couldn't believe he just did it without falling or anything, he was a natural. My baby is growing up, next thing you know we'll be teaching him how to drive!...

6 comments:

melynda said...

thats awesome, what a brave boy! love marleys pictures, she is such a doll.

megan thomas said...

I still can't believe he's riding. He is too little! He picks up things so stinking fast. Way to go Tater!

Team Beardshall said...

Ha, hopefully driving comes as naturally and with no accidents as well! Love the GQ seriousness of Marley's pics, too cute!

The Behunin Five said...

I remember Drew riding his bike for the first time without training wheels, he just took off like Tate did. Maybe it's because the bikes are smaller then the ones we learned on. It seems like yesterday when Drew learned to ride a bike and now he just finished a 500 mile bike ride from Salt Lake to Vegas. Drew will be 16 in August and the driving lessons have begun. Where does the time go?

Jeni said...

Ashley, you guys should totally come to Florida and we'll meet you there! We could totally split a condo. I think I look so thin because I'm sweating to death down here in Louisiana! I may not blow away, but I'll definitely melt away;)

Jeni said...

I used "totally" too many times...sorry.