Monday, April 4, 2011
Vegas!
So this past weekend I went on a MUCH needed mini-vacation from the kids. Sometimes I just get so worn out and frankly sick of changing bums and time-outs that I'm on the verge of insanity! So me, Megan, my mom, and my aunt Shauna flew to Vegas for a few days. It was glorious!! We literally shopped until my feet could no longer walk. I haven't shopped like that since before having Tate, it was awesome. The weather was amazing, and Shauna hadn't been there in years, so it was fun to walk around and show her the Bellagio fountains, Caesars Palace, and all the other cool things on the strip. We ate great food, and laughed until midnight every night!! We will definitely make this an annual trip, with hopefully all my sisters next time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hmmm. All that walking and the heat equals bad pictures!
So lucky! I could definitely go for one of those right now! It's great that you were able to get away and recharge! I totally know what you mean, it's hard dealing with the same thing every single day...worth it, but hard!
Yay for Vegas! That's a nice little getaway! Glad you were able to enjoy it! Remember when we went to Vegas? That was a lifetime ago! Girls trips are a blast!
What happens in Vegas! Glad you could recharge your batteries!
Those trips are the best huh? I just went on a girl trip too! MUCH NEEDED! Looks like fun!
So, So, Soooooo, jealous. sounds like you had a blast!
Wish we would have known you were in town. I am sure Amy and I could have met you and showed you the other side of Vegas.
Post a Comment