Thursday, July 29, 2010

Welcome to the Love pharmacy

This is what Marley's dresser looks like. I had to take a picture because she is a human medicine cabinet. She has Enterovirus, an ear infection, and strep throat. And on top of that, someone stole my debit card. Ya, it's been a rough week.

5 comments:

Jill said...

What a bummer!! poor girlie! Hopefully she starts feeling better and getting over it all, and you get your card back! Good Luck.....

Anonymous said...

suckie suck...gotta love it though eh? Oh so sad that your little sweets is sick. The only thing worse than a sick baby is a sick mom...so I hope you steer clear!!! Hope things get better!

Annilee said...

Ash, what a week...I am so glad I got to see you last week before everything fell apart. Hope that Marley gets feeling better soon and you don't lose your mind in the process!

megan thomas said...

Do you even have money to steal on your debit card? Funny picture. I love it. Why aren't your meds to keep you sane on there. Soon she'll be "winged" from them!!

The Loves said...

why don't you ever call? I would come get Tater for awhile. Boo is quite lonely these days. It looks like she takes after you with all those meds! Hope you all start doing better soon.