We have been wanting to take Tate to Lagoon since last year, so finally we went with Josh, Jen and their boys this week while Kathy watched Marley. We loved it! I don't remember Lagoon being this much fun before, I think it was just seeing Tate's face light up on every ride and see how excited he was the whole time that made it awesome. Hopefully we can go again next year and take Mar with us.
Tate got more soaked on the Odysea ride than he did on Rattlesnake rapids

Tate got more soaked on the Odysea ride than he did on Rattlesnake rapids


3 comments:
it was so fun! thanks for the good times.
So in your opinion, how old should your kid be to take them to Lagoon? I am thinking that I would love to go, but that it may be better to wait until next year? When Katy can ride more? Looks like you had a good time. Glad you didnt throw up!
Seriously we have never had more fun at Lagoon until we took Claire and Whitters last year, it was so so fun!!! I feel like their kid area has improved greatly...So glad you had fun!
Post a Comment