Friday, July 9, 2010

Debbie Downer

You can just call me Debbie Downer this week (have you seen SNL?) Anyway, it's just been one of those crappy weeks and I am super ornery. Sometimes I really have a hard time being a stay-at-home mom. It's all I've ever wanted to do, and I wouldn't have it any other way, but that doesn't mean it's not hard. It feels like some days never end and that every day is the EXACT SAME DAY, I'm just wearing different clothes. Who am I kidding? I probably even wear the same clothes. It doesn't help that I want to sell a certain child on ksl because he drives me completely insane!! Oh, and some lame-o did this to our car:In lighter news, Marley had her first taste of squash today and loved it! She couldn't get enough of it, which is good because her Dr. told me the other day that we've got to get some meat on those scrawny bones! (well, he may have used a little different wording)
And I don't know where these children came from, because they are both in the 75% for height! They are both tall and skinny: Tate is 29.6 lbs (10%) and 37 1/2 inches, and Mar is 12.1 lbs (25%) and 24 3/4 inches.

9 comments:

Alesha said...

That last picture of the two of them...are ya serious? Could it be any cuter? I feel the same way sometimes about staying home. Some days I feel so ornery about everything they do and I am like "dude what is my problem"

megan thomas said...

I can't figure out where that last picture was taken. PRECIOUS! Wha, wha, wha. We are all downers sometimes, just up your meds. Thats what I do. Or go to Target.

The Loves said...

Come on, now... With those two cuties, it can't be that bad! Trust me I live with the 6 year old version of Tate, remember? Sorry about the car, it stinks! Genetics are a crazy thing - look at my boys! teeny, average and Giant! I agree with Meg, go to Target, it always helps, and drop the kids off here, and go alone, it's even better!

Team Beardshall said...

Love the second pic of Marley, and Um.....what happened to your car? HIt and run??? We need the details on that one!

Kristin said...

You are definitely not alone about having bad stay-at-home mom days. I have plenty of days like that too. We should start a support group :). Your kids are adorable by the way!

Anonymous said...

seriously I have probably said this before, but when people tell me that this time of life goes by like a whirlwind, I can't help but thing they are lying because I live every second of every day and it is long most times. Whitley is only six and it feels like she should be sixteen because of the length of my days. anyway, it does get a little easier as they get older...and you always have full day school to look forward too...ha! Good luck friend!

Ann said...

I can totally relate to how you feel about being a stay-at-home mom. I love it and wouldn't trade it...most days. I often turn on "Chuggington", lock myself in the bathroom, and do a Sudoku until I can handle life again. Can I just say I'm getting REALLY good at Sudoku?

I am so glad I got to finally see Marley in person. You do have the cutest, tallest kids ever!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

YOU ARE NORMAL!! I totally feel you - I went and drove around for a while by myself last night after Mark got home and then I sat in the car in the driveway and ate icecream because I just needed to be alone somewhere quiet for a few minutes! And we don't have a Target :).

Tate sure looks cute in these pictures, so if you do decide to list him on KSL, just put a picture and no description, and you'll have some takers!!

Hess Fam said...

Yea!! we are all normal!! I am having one of those weeks too. Sell sell sell they all must go!! I just think it's sad that I look forward to solo Walmart trips late at night! It's pretty pathetic that those are the higlights of my day!!