Friday, November 20, 2009

6 1/2 Months...

This is my belly at about 26 weeks...you luckily can't see it in this picture, but I've already got the turkey-timer belly button. I had it really bad when I was pregnant with Tate. Everything so far is going good, I don't feel the best, but she's growing right on track and she kicks and moves around a ton which is great! 3 1/2 months left to go...

7 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

lookin good Ash, almost there! Love the turkey timer comment, very appropriate given Thanksgiving!

Amanda Petersen said...

You look adorable! I love that we're two weeks apart. Your little girl will be adorable and I can't wait to see her. Congrats and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

sara klein said...

I don't even want to see how tiny you still are you beast! I am that big already and am 3 months behind you!!! haha
I guess I have to keep reminding myself that I am going to be as big as a whale with these twins and to get over it! haha You look very cute by the way and we need to do something soon!

Allyson said...

I'm so glad you posted a picture! You look great! I'm so excited that you're having a girl!

Anonymous said...

You look adorable. Can't wait to see that beautiful little ball of Pink!!!

melynda said...

omg you look so cute, i love the hair too. can we please get together soon!

Alesha said...

I am cracking up at my sis's comment, "beautiful ball of pink"...weird. Anyway, you do look great! Do you have a name yet, or are girl names as hard as boy names for you?