My baby turned 2 on Saturday, and I really can't believe he's that old. In some ways though, it seems like he's been around forever-I don't know what we did with our time before he came around! These are some things about my Tater that make him my sweet, funny, naughty little boy:
*he's a chatterbox, I can understand him but others probably can't
*he loves to sing-some of his favorite songs are "twinkle, twinkle little star", "abc's", "I'm so glad when daddy comes home", and the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme. He tries so hard to get all the words but he can't keep up very well
*he likes to dance to "Right Round" by Flo Rida--don't ask me why
*he laughs when I take him to time out...it's so irritating
*he goes to time out quite a bit
*he loves to watch Caillou, Mickey Mouse, and Max & Ruby
*he loves to kick balls all over the yard with dad
*his version of counting to ten is "one, two, six, seven, nine!!"
Tate was a spoiled boy, he got 2 parties--one with each side of the family. On Saturday we went swimming at Grandma Love's and had pizza and cake, then Sunday went to Grandma Wakefield's and had dinner and cupcakes and played in the sprinkers! These are the highlights from the parties:
Blowing out the candles on his "Buzz Lightyear" cake
All the presents from the Love's
Opening presents and the Wakefield's
I didn't want to do another cake so we just did cupcakes shaped into a football
9 comments:
Happy Birthday TATE! I love that football cake, Ash. That's a great idea!
Laughing in time out...that made ME laugh:)
Super cute cakes...and the boy isn't that bad either...Happy Birthday Tater Tot!
Him and Calyn sound like they'd have fun swimming together. She freakin' jumps off the diving board! The little stinker.
Too cute, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Time flies so fast.....Spencer's such a stinker too, and he does the same thing in time-out. It's very irritating to say the least..
Isn't it crazy how fast time goes with kids? I have a stinkin 4 year old! Looks like a couple of fun parties. Happy Birthday Tate (and, yes, I love the football idea as well. So creative!)
happy birthday tate!! linc has that same track its awesome!
i hope you guys are doing well, i haven't talked to you in forever. dont worry i am STILL pregnant and fat as ever!! but any day you will be getting the call. if we can lets do something next week.
What a cute little 2 year old, very SPOILED as well! Love the race track, where did you get it? Hope that the terrible twos are as bad for you as they are for me...just kidding! See you tomorrow~
He is not naughty... just a little boy. He behaves no differently than do my three!! We love tato. Make it easy on yourself next time and have one big party. We would love to swim with all of the wakefields!! unless they're scared of us!
The foot ball cake is adorable. Love it!!! I really can't believe he is two either...that means Libs turns really soon...weird and scary...two is crazy, but three is worse...try having both!!! I love my life!
This is the place is really fun and actually you can stay all day...there is a ton to do. I would plan to maybe do an early nap and then go around noon if you can...it closes at 5:00 and we stayed right until they closed and still didn't see everything!!!
I know seriously I think that is why I love water skiing so much because it reminds me of being 14 and all the great times we had!!!
I can't believe Tate's two! And I love all the funny things he does. I think I may have to start sending Sam to time out already - he likes to bite. Oh boys, they are so fun!
Post a Comment