Friday, October 24, 2008

Off to the dump it goes

Not much has been happening lately, just Tate's 15 month appointment. He's 21.9 lbs (10%) and 31 inches (50%). I can't find any pants to fit his skinny waist and long legs, they're all floody on him. Jord and I have the opposite problem....
And also this happened:
You can't see that great in this picture but this was my mirror...and it's now shattered. Tate pulled it over on top of himself this morning, and it broke on him. Surprisingly it didn't cut him at all, he must have a rock solid head.

7 comments:

megan thomas said...

way cute picture of Tater. All night, Hailey kept saying, "Tates house." So cute that they are such good buds, or so great that she has someone to tattle on all the time. I hope he doesn't have 7 years of bad luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sad...He must be a tough cookie. What a little cutie...but sorry about your mirror...that really sucks!

Alesha said...

Seriously I dont think your kid could be any cuter. Glad he didn't injure himself. I had the same problem with pants for K until he could fit in 2T cause they have adjustable waist most times.

Katy said...

Ashley, I can't believe he didn't get hurt, I tell you these kids must have angels watching. I'm happy for you that he's walking now. Do you still feel the same way now that it's been a few weeks, or is he into even more trouble now? Good luck.

Lindsay said...

Try the Childrens Place carpenter pants they have an adjustable waist and those are the only pants Blake could wear. Good luck.

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Sad, that was a cute mirror. I can't believe that didn't hurt his head--these kids are tougher than we think! I'm excited to see you tomorrow and eat some cheesecake :)

DeVries Family said...

OH CRAP!!! 7 more years of BAD luck????? Tell Tate that it's on HIS head this time!

We have liked the OshKosh outlet store for pants too, along with children's place. Adjustable, small bums, long legs...even the slims look good!! Nate is a stick with no butt and Jake is stalky with a fair seat...we can find pants for both of them at OK ...AND the prices are GREAT!!!