
So we've noticed that everyone has blogs these days, and us being Love's are notorious for being about 3 years behind when it comes to new technology. That being said the Love blog was created.
A quick summary of the last couple of years. Ashley and I have been married for about 4 and a half years. It has been an awesome ride. We bought our first home in Riverton 2 years ago, and then had our first child July 18th, 2007. His name is Tate and he's the funniest little guy we know. It's been a lot of hard work and responsibility, but he's definitely worth it! Ashley quit her job working at a cancer office where she was the office manager, and is now a full time stay at home mom.( Which I think is a harder job in itself.) I finished Respiratory Therapy school in December of 2006. I've been working full time as a Sales Account Executive at L
ove Healthcare. Its been a lot of fun working with the family.
5 comments:
Hey! This is Aaron Mangum's wife, Jeni! I was so excited to see you pop up on our blog...Aaron will be excited too once he wakes up (the lazy bum:) Today is the last day of his vacation before he heads back to school. To add links, you click on "layout" from the opening screen and you can add whatever links you want. Let me know if you can't figure it out. Looking forward to seeing you often! I'll have Aaron post a comment once he rolls out of bed:)
What up Love? It's me, Aaron. Good to hear from you man. Basically, you're the coolest guy I know. I'm loving the blog, and I gotta tell ya that you were blessed with a foxy wife and cute little kid. Well done my friend. It'll be nice to keep in touch via the blog world.
Ok Ashley you look so good pregnant. Cute!
HEY! Nice blog! I didn't know you had a baby! RAD! Just checking in!
Hey Ashley, I am so glad you found me on the blog. I too am new at all of this stuff, but it is fun to keep in touch. Your little guy is adorable and I am so happy for you, It sounds like you guys have life pretty good. Take care, I updated my blog so check it out.
Post a Comment